The Fulbright Junior Staff Development (JSD) Program for Tanzanians
*** Application cycle 2011 - 2012 now open. ***
Deadline will be May 15, 2010. Only successful candidates will be called for interviews scheduled for June.
The Embassy of the United States in Dar es Salaam has the pleasure to announce the2011-2012 Fulbright Junior Staff Development Program and to invite applications from qualified candidates.
1. Applicants must be citizens of Tanzania or permanent residents qualified to hold a valid passport issued by Tanzania.
2. Applicants must have a record of outstanding academic achievement and preparation in their chosen field of study. They must show high motivation and serious commitment to completing the program and to returning home.
3. Applicants should either be candidates for an advanced degree in their current field or for a specialized non-degree program in a field for which they are well prepared. Applicants who wish to pursue study in a field other than their current field of study must demonstrate adequate background in that field.
4. Applicants must be affiliated with or committed to working at an academic institution or a public or private institution in Tanzania upon return, and should have the endorsement of their home institution.
5. Applicants must have a sufficiently high level of English proficiency to enable them to complete a full-time program of graduate study in the United States.
READ MORE AT http://makulilo.blogspot.com/2010/04/fulbright-junior-staff-development-jsd.html
Doctoral Researcher and PhD-student positions in Business Administration
Doctoral Researcher and PhD-student positions in Business Administration at Stockholm University School of Business. Reference number SU 617-0454-10. Deadline for applications: April 30, 2010.
Stockholm University School of Business welcomes applications to the Doctoral Programme in Business Administration and for full-time positions as Doctoral Researcher in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing beginning September 1, 2010.
Applicants must either have completed a master’s degree, or completed at least 240 ECTS (incl. at least 60 ECTS at master’s level), or acquired the equivalent knowledge through academic studies in Sweden or abroad. Applicants must also have completed at least 90 ECTS in business administration, incl. a master’s dissertation of at least 15 ECTS.
Selection is made on the basis of
(i) documented knowledge in a relevant subject area,
(ii) English language skills (written and spoken), and
(iii) analytical, critical and creative thinking skills. We pay particular attention to the quality of your research proposal, your academic merits, and your academic references. Short-listed candidates are called to an interview.
Your application should include the following documents:
1. a completed application form (pdf), please find link below,
2. a letter of intent,
3. copies of degree certificates, grades and reference letters,
4. your CV,
5. your research proposal (approx. 2,000 words),
6. a sample of your previous academic work (preferably your master’s dissertation; alternatively, a long essay completed within the remit of your master’s degree) and
7. two academic reference letters (these should be sent directly to the Registrar’s Office).
Application form for English speaking applicants:
READ MORE AT http://makulilo.blogspot.com/2010/04/doctoral-researcher-and-phd-student.html
San Diego, CA
SHUKRANI ZA PEKEE KWA KAKA MAKULILO KWA KUTUSHIRIKISHA HABARI HIZI NJEMA
Thursday, April 1, 2010
NAFASI ZA MASOMO KWA WATANZANIA - USA & SWEDEN
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment